P.H. Tech patio doors are designed to meet the highest and latest Canadian performance standards in terms of energy efficiency.
- Highly energy-efficient double glazing:non-conductive spacer, low-E coating, and argon gas to maximize the energy rating (ER) of your patio door
- Design that allows for 1″-thick double or triple glazing
- Profiles designed to significantly reduce the risk of condensation.
- Dual or triple glazing with low E and argon.
- Bronze tinted glass
- mini-blinds available for 5′, 6′, 9′ and 12′ doors.
- Decorative grills.
- Added security with foor-locks or security bar.
- 2-point mortised lock.
- Comes in three standard colours.
- 30 additional external colours.
Celesta Double Track Patio Door
Expand Your Horizons with this double-track sliding patio door available in three or six panel configurations with openings up to 14 feet.
- The door allows a maximum of daylight to enter and offers a wide
opening to your patio or garden.
- Thanks to a double roller track, panels slide and stack perfectly within
the door frame, while taking up a minimal amount of floor space.
- Easy to open, easy to close. Everything has been considered
to the finest detail to offer a smooth glide for a door that size.
- Retractable, providing unobstructed view of the outdoors when closed.
Capri 3.0 Patio Door
- Oversized sash frames create an opulent luxurious look.
- Soft touch fin weather strip coupled with precision tandem rollers give CAPRI 3.0 a smooth and effortless gliding action not found on other doors.
- Flush mounted screw covers at exposed screw ports along with jamb pocket covers, in and out, and discrete hidden bumpers give CAPRI 3.0 a smooth finished lock with no visible installation screws.
- Special multi-finned weather strip at both top and bottom interlock position effectively reduce air infiltration.
- Twin point lock with inside and outside pulls in paint finish is standard on CAPRI 3.0
- Superior 2” x ½ “screen with fiberglass mesh, adjustable steel rollers, lock with pull handles and heavy duty zinc keeper.
- 1” low e argon sealed units backed by a lifetime warranty.
- The industry’s most comprehensive warranty and customer support policy.
For more information on our patio doors or to book an in home consultation and a quote please fill out the form below or give us a call at (780) 466-3938